Yes, we have 7 days trial membership only for 59$.
You will receive an analysis once a day. Its content depends on whether you subscribe to the Trial, Standard, or Specs Package.
Usually analysis arrive in 07:00 GMT - 08:00 GMT.
Depending on the choice of package, they differ as follows:
For the Trial and Standard Package (Forex), these currency pairs are analyzed:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY
For the Specs Package (Forex, Commodities, Indexes), the following assets are analyzed:
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, XAU/USD, XAG/USD, OIL, DJIA, DAX, NIKKEI
- The Forex analysis includes the foreign currency pairs - EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY. It is sent on a daily basis.
- The Commodity & Index analyses including XAU/USD, XAG/USD, OIL/USD, DJIA, DAX, NIKKEI are dispatched every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Everyone interprets information differently. What we provide through the analysis:
- daily, weekly, monthly outlook on market
- comprehensive explanation of what is happening on the graphic and worldwide
- economic calendar: forecasts
- recommendations for and advice on long-term transactions
- levels with potential for buying and selling
- chance to earn up to 1100 pips on the Forex market
- technical and fundamental market knowledge
The analyses aim to give a comprehensive technical and fundamental picture of the market (Forex, Commodity, and Indexes).
Yes, the analyses are sent out around 8:00 - 9:00 GMT, and are valid for 24 hours. They may be used as a reference for the three sessions: Europe, USA, and Japan.
Analysis will deliver via e-mail.
- For the Forex market: we mainly rely on the technical analysis, though the fundamental analysis is not ignored either
- For the Commodity market: we put equal weight on both types of analysis – technical and fundamental
- For the Indexes market: here news are of primary significance – more reliance on fundamental analysis and less on technical analysis
Yes, of course. This is an analysis provided daily with the Trial and Standard Package.
If you are to appreciate the work done by others and understand and learn the written information, you must pay for it. Unlike the signals, the analyses are the market’s “recipe”. A good analysis ensures that you will be one of the five per cent to profit from the market.
No. We do not offer any guarantee in the analyses. Here everything depends on you – how you will interpret the information provided to you. We do not offer money back after your subscription has expired.
Before starting to offer analyses, we spent a long time learning what to rely on and how to interpret data. Our method is based on automated processing of information received using templates prepared for the relevant market situation.